Fityah Program (Level 501)
- The EPIC Fityah program is a unique after school program for young brothers and sisters (ages 12 and above) who have completed the memorization of the Quran.
- By the end of the program (one school year) students will be able to:
1. Understand the meaning of most of the Quran vocabulary
2. Know the plot and the moral of the stories of the Quran
3. Learn the Islamic ethics regarding many matters (Parents, Teachers, Neighbors, etc.)
When: August 29th 2016 to May 19th 2017
Timings: Monday through Thursday 6 PM - 8 PM
Please note that timings are subject to change.
Instructor(s)Ustadh Michael Wolfender and Ustadh Mohamad Baajour
The curriculum are designed in a way to help the youth understand and connect with the book of Allah (swt). Translation (word to word meaning) as well as Tafseer of the Quran will be taught. More information about the curriculum will be provided soon.
|__||Curriculum will be posted here
The students must meet the following selection criteria before admission:
- The Fitya program is catered towards youth, ages 12 and up
- The students MUST have memorized the Quran and MUST have a passion to Understand the Quran
- Admissions will be done on a first come, first serve basis
Fee Structure and Payment
- $200 Per Month
- $30 One-Time Fee for Class Materials
Note: Fees must be paid in advance at the beginning of each month or for the entire year. If you need financial assistance, please contact the EPIC Administration. Students will not be denied admission if parents cannot afford to pay, however admissions are on a first-come first-serve basis.