- EPIC’s Quran Learning/Nadira is an after-school program for children (boys and girls) between the ages of 5 - 15 Years.
- It is aimed at making children read, recite, and memorize small Surah's from the Quran with ease and proper Tajweed (pronunciation).
- For students who are at an advanced level, the instructor will spend time with them to help them read the Quran with proper Tajweed.
THE FINAL EXPECTATIONS:
- Students will learn to recognize the arabic letters (alphabets) first and then how to join and connect to make words and sentences, eventually leading the way to the proper recitation of the Quran.
- The school runs on weekdays from Mon-Thu with 1 hour sessions between the hours of 5 - 8 PM.
- Please note that timings are subject to change due to daylight savings and/or changes in the prayer timings (Asr/Maghrib) at EPIC.
The students must meet the following selection criteria before admission:
- The Quran Learning program is catered towards children (boys and girls) between 5 to 15 years of age
- The student MUST have the willingness and passion to learn and recite the Quran
- Parent/Student screening may be conducted prior to the admission
- Admissions will be done on a first come, first serve basis
- Student progress will be evaluated every quarter and parents will be informed of the student progress
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- Online registration is closed, please contact Admin office for any new Admissions
- PLEASE NOTE: Preferred form of payment is ACH or via check to reduce our burden of credit card fees.
- One time Registration Fee is $50 per child to cover cost of curriculum and supplies (Not applicable for recurring students)
- Nadira: 1-child: $100; 2-children: $180; 3-children: $260
- Part-time Hifz: 1-child: $150; 2-children: $275; 3-children: $400
- Part-time Hifz & Nadira: 1-child: $175; 2-children: $300; 3-children: $450
- Note: Fees must be paid in advance at the beginning of each month. Students will not be denied admission if parents cannot afford to pay,
- however admissions are on a first-come first-serve basis. Please bring the EPIC Financial Aid Assistance form in person.
The form can be filled Online or picked up from the EPIC office.
DIRECTOR OF DAR-UL-QUR'AN
Hafiz Sajjad Gul
The curriculum (booklet that will be provided) is designed in a way that helps children to recognize the arabic letters (alphabets) first and then guides them on how to join and connect to make words and sentences, eventually leading the way to the proper recitation of the Quran.
Samples and phrases from the Quran are used throughout the Easy Quran Reading book and tajweed rules are applied. After completing the program, students can easily read Allah's words in the Quran with confidence.